This Weekend at the Center
- Friday, 11/2
- Delta TransMasculine, 5:30p-6:30p: DTM is a group for trans men and transmasculine individuals. For more information, contact Kayla Gore, Transgender Services Specialist.
- GenQ, 7:00p-9:00p: Generation Queer, or GenQ, is a social group for 18-25 year old LGBTQ and Allied young adults. Check GenQ out on facebook, contact facilitators, or just drop by and check the group out.
- Saturday, 11/3
- Senior OUTReach at the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, 9:00a-12:00p, Tiger Lane (Early Maxwell Blvd, Memphis, TN, 38104): On Saturday, November 3, join Senior OUTreach at Memphis’ Walk to End Alzheimer’s at Tiger Lane. Click here to read more about this event. For more information about Senior Services at OUTMemphis, click here or email us.
- PRYSM, 4:00p-6:00p: PRYSM is a social supportive group for LGBTQ and Allied teens ages 13-17 years old. For more information, contact Emerson Kirkpatrick, Youth Services Specialist.
- Sunday, 11/4
- Memphis Day of the Dead, El Mercadito (3766 Ridgeway Rd, Memphis, TN 38115, USA), 10:00a-1:00p (volunteers), 1:00p-7:00p (event): Join us as we bring our Dia de los Muertos altar to the city-wide Day of the Dead celebration. Click here to read more about this event.
- FU;BU, 4:00p-6:00p, El Mercadito (3766 Ridgeway Rd, Memphis, TN 38115, USA): FU;BU (For Us; By Us) is a social/support group designed for same gender loving (SGL) men of color (MOC). Please note: FU;BU will be meeting at El Mercadito this Sunday. FU;BU aims to build positive relationships with self and community through great conversations all while getting to know new faces! For more information about FU;BU click here.