Training and Professional Development Services
- LGBTQ 101 for Providers
- Transgender 101 for Providers
- Creating a Transgender-Inclusive Environment at Your Agency
- Working with Incarcerated LGBTQ Adults
- Working with LGBTQ Youth
- Creating a Safe School Environment for LGBTQ Youth
- PrEP 101
- LGBTQ Youth and Homelessness
- I Know – HIV Counseling and Testing Training
Does your agency or business have specific training needs? OUT Memphis staff can create custom training modules to help your staff better understand and work with LGBTQ clients.
- Modifying a Current Training: Tailoring one of our current trainings to suit the needs of your group is possible. To request a training be tailored to your agency’s specific needs, contact us. Training modification costs $50 per hour with a one hour minimum.
- Training Module Creation: Creating a set of training modules to fit your business or agency’s specific needs is possible. To request a training be created for your group, contact us. Training creation costs $100 per hour with three hours minimum.
All rates are quoted for groups of 30 people or less. If the group of participants is more than 30 people, the organization can schedule 2 or more trainings at a discounted rate. If the group is larger than 30 people and the organization wants to train participants in one session, they will be billed for two or more sessions based on group size.
Rates are based on the size of the business or agency requesting services:
- Small organizations are those with an operating budget of $100,000 or less.
- Medium organizations are those with an operating budget of $100,100-$500,000.
- Large organizations are those with an operating budget of more than $500,000.
- For small organizations, training fees are $50 per trainer per hour, plus round-trip mileage.
- For medium organizations, training fees are $100 per trainer per hour, plus round-trip mileage.
- For large organizations, training fees are $150 per trainer per hour, plus round-trip mileage.